Nasaleze Allergy Blocker
- Clinically proven to be effective
- Drug free, fast-acting and non-drowsy
- Safe for children (under supervision), pregnant and breast feeding women
- Included in the UK National Health System (NHS) Reimbursable Prescription List in 2010
- A Class A medical device in Malaysia and Class 1 medical device in Europe
Now available: Nasaleze Children which is strawberry flavoured for a more gentle sensation for little noses.
What it is
Nasaleze is an inert and natural micronized cellulose powder of vegetable origin which is applied to the inside of the nose via patented delivery system. It prevents the initial allergic response and is clinically proven to relieve symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose and itchy/watery eyes within minutes.
Mode of action
Nasaleze stops the allergic reaction and classic symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis.
Nasaleze is suitable for all
- Young children (under supervision), pregnant and breastfeeding women where the use of allergy medication may not be suitable
- Teenagers/students and professionals where rapid relief is essential without the side effects of medication
- Anyone needing to drive or operate machinery
- Sufferers looking for a clinically effective but drug free approach
- Chronic allergy sufferers who want to avoid prolonged steroid/antihistamine use, as even non-drowsy antihistamines can cause a ‘hangover effect’
Sed euismod, ligula eleifend commodo gravida, odio sem ullamcorper nunc, mollis pulvinar mi nunc non dolor. In interdum est ipsum, tempor aliquet elit scelerisque eget.